Canada Immigration News or website is the part and division of www.betterplaceimmigration.com
The domain name www.betterplaceimmigration.com belongs to BetterPlace Immigration. The BetterPlace Immigration includes the following websites:
“canadaimmigration.news” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“canadaimmigration.news ” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time. This policy is effective from March 22, 2022.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
INTERNAL RECORD KEEPING
We may use the information to improve our services. We may periodically send promotional email about news and information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information, please send us an email at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REPORTS OF INCIDENTS
You may direct questions, comments, or reports to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The term “Canada Immigration News”, “com”, “us”, or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
New Alberta Immigration Stream for the Tourism Sector is Opening Soon
IRCC Brings New Changes to Canada Agri-Food Pilot Program
Facilitating the Transition of Temporary Foreign Workers to Permanent Residency: Insights and Trends
The Rising Demand for AI Jobs in Canada Among Data Scientists
Canada’s New Digital Nomad Visa in 2024: How to Apply?
Newfoundland and Labrador to Host Virtual Immigration and Job Fairs
Express Entry: 1,000 Candidates Invited in Category-Based Draw for Trades Occupations
Canada Agri-Food Pilot Program Set to Start in January 2024
PNP Draws & Updates
Recent Express Entry Draws
Alberta Attorney BC PNP British Columbia British Columbia PNP canada Canada as a Newcomer Canada Immigration Canada Immigration News Canada PR Canadian Immigration CEC CIN Express Entry Express Entry Draw Express Entry News Express Entry System Featured FSWP Green Light Canada Immigrate to Canada Immigration Immigration News International Students IRCC Latest Express Entry Draw Latest Immigration News Latest News Latest PNP Draw Life in Canada Manitoba PNP MPNP News OINP Ontario Ontario PNP PGWP PNP PNP Draw PNP News RCIC's Skilled Workers Study in Canada Tips Work in Canada