On March 2, the Canadian province of Ontario issued 754 invitations among Express Entry candidates. The recipients of the invitations will be able to apply for a provincial nomination. The required Comprehensive Ranking System or CRS score for the candidates to get selected in the draw ranged between 463 and 467. They already had registered profiles under the Express Entry system.
The people who get a provincial nomination have 600 points added to their CRS score. As a result, they are almost guaranteed to get an ITA in the next Express Entry draw.
Details of the draw
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program or OINP issued invitations to candidates who might fulfill the eligibility requirements for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream or HCP. The candidates who received invitations to apply for a provincial nomination were required to have work experience in any of the following professions:
- Corporate sales managers
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Banking, credit and other investment managers
- Professional occupations in business management consulting
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
- Other business services managers
- Financial and investment analysts
- Human resources professionals
- Financial auditors and accountants
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
Foreign workers have the chance to establish careers in the province of Ontario via the Provincial Nominee Program or PNP. They should have a year of work experience in any of the targeted occupations in order to qualify. Ontario targeted the same professions as they as did in the previous draw on February 2.